Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thinkgeek order arrived! Time to geek out!

This morning the delivery service brought the Thinkgeek-order from the US! They even called me as I didn't answer the doorbell. I was at home but still in bed hehe. So today after work, I went home with my friends from work who had their part in that huge order and we checked out the stuff we got together.

I didn't get too much. A few geek t-shirts again and a Rubic's cube, a motivation poster and a duct-tape wallet. All pretty cool! Oh, I almost forgot about the doormat!





The wallet is alittle smaller than my old one though, so I'll have to see what I can leave out to actually make it close. I have been carrying around alot of unnecessary stuff anyway. Perhaps it's a good time now to clean it out. I'm gonna hang up the poster in a frame somewhere around my apartment. I also wondered if we should hang one up at work... those are fun, especially since many ppl might not even realize right away that they are actually making fun of all those motivation-posters. But they look so authentic, they can fool you.

I gotta get some training with the Rubik's cube again. I once knew how to solve it but that's so very very long ago already... still, I love puzzles like that and I'm sure I'll spend quite a bit of time with that one.

One drawback was that the big Binary-clock I wanted to get for my living-room couldn't be shipped outside of USA and Canada. Strange, since the smaller desk-version could be delivered. I'll have to look if other companies actually sell those here.

2 comments:

  1. anything of mine that you kept? :) I can see you kept the Colloseum card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, wow I didn't think you'd notice the colloseum card that easily! Amazing! I kept everything in there that I have from you or is connected to you :) Including the special folded dollar bill a, a public transportation ticket from Paris and the first pics I got from you.

    ReplyDelete