Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shoot 'Em Up

I watched the movie "Shoot Em Up". I heard of it before and I was interested but I never got around to see it. Now I did, and I have to say I liked it alot! It's without compromises. It wants to be a picture-intense, pure shooting-feast with cool guys, hot girls, bad guys, alot of guns and shooting and impossible situations, and everything in the all so nice and dirty "Film-Noire" look. And you exactly get all that! It's like a mixture of "Sin City" and a movie version of "Max Payne".

The movie was violent yes, but also very good-looking (in its own way), smart, funny and just damn damn cool! It is like a computer game made into a movie! If there's ever gonna be a movie version of "Max Payne", please let Clive Owen be in it! He's Max! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment