Thursday, June 12, 2008

found the perfect theme

I can't believe this actually happened! But I finally found the perfect theme for this blog! Wordpress has of course theme-support and there are soooo many themes out there... and I tried out many of them, but every theme I tried had something not quite working / looking the way I wanted it too. The last one I used worked best actually but the colors it used weren't my favorite ones. I know, I know I could've simply changed the style-sheets to adjust the blog to my tastes, but to be honest I'm not a big fan of fumbling around with HTML-code to get a certain style/look. I don't lack the skills, but I'm not patient enough for stuff like that.

But I didn't give up. I kept checking for themes and I finally found this one:

iTheme 1.1 by Nick La

WordPress theme designed by N.Design Studio.

I love the look. Always been a fan of clean color-themes and blue if my favorite color anyway. The style seems to copy elements from MacOS X which I also adore! The clear distinction between the right-side menu and the content is another plus, and I was surprised to see you can move the menu-elements or click away their content - a neat feature that I don't really need but it's cool to see.

So, my long long search has finally come to an end... and I can delete the megabytes of themes that are still stuck on my webserver...

No comments:

Post a Comment