Tuesday, December 2, 2008

been a while - too many games

It's been too long that I've written a new post. I shouldn't allow myself to get lazy like that. Ok, given there were reasons for that but that's not really a justification. I did have time to write something - but was lacking the motivation.

Anyway, x-mas is getting closer and many many new games are out already or still coming out. Some I bought already (and finished), others I will buy and with some games I'm still not sure or pondering wether to get them. It doesn't happen alot that there are actually that many good/interesting games coming out that I even have to think of not getting some of them right away since I won't be able to play them anyway. I'm bad when it comes to multitasking - and especially with games, I like concentrating on one at a time.

Here I will just list the games. The games I played so far I will put in seperate posts.
  • Prince of Persia - Definitely!
  • Street Fighter 4 - Definitely!
  • Resident Evil 5 - What I've seen so far makes me want it
  • Left 4 Dead - Only if I find enough ppl willing to buy it too - and if the aiming is ok even on a console
  • Gears of War 2 - Got it already!
  • Tomb Raider Underworld - Got it already!
  • Mirror's Edge - Got it already!
  • Dead Space - Still pondering
  • Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - probably not... *gasp*

No comments:

Post a Comment