Saturday, June 7, 2008

Huge Thinkgeek order

Today I finally finished and sent off a huge order of geeky stuff at Thinkgeek.com. It's been a few years since my last order and since the Euro is quite strong compared to the USD, I thought it's a good time now to restock myself on geeky-stuff.

And as I mentioned it to my friends and co-workers, they all wanted to join in on the order and it got more and more expensive! *L* we passed the $600 mark easily and would've been much higher even but some electronic items couldn't be shipped to places outside the US and canada. Still, I think we made a good deal with that - even though shipping wasn't that cheap... and there might be customs and taxes to add to that but still, I think it won't get too expensive.

image taken from and © www.thinkgeek.com

No comments:

Post a Comment