Sunday, May 25, 2008

Comic Salon Erlangen

Today I finally was able to spend alot more time at the Comic Salon in Erlangen. I've been looking forward to it alot and I was not disappointed.

I held back with spending money - which wasn't easy. I only got a Kasumi-figurine, a "Monster des Alltags"-mug and a book abotu the Monsters.

The highlight was that I also got the 2nd "Nicht lustig" book by Josha Sauer, and I was able to get him to sign it for my sister! Will be a birthday-present for her. I'm sure she'll love it. I had to wait in line together with Armin way over one hour, but it was so worth it! After I told him that it's for my sister's birthday, de drew such a funny picture!

Later that day, we watched "Chronicles from Earthsee". I liked it! Calm subtone, nice backgrounds and wizards! :) With glowing staffs!










No comments:

Post a Comment