Saturday, July 12, 2008

FOMP 2008

Tonight we went to the "FOMP" festival. It's an open-air hosted by - amongst others - a friend of mine. It started like 3 year ago as a bday-party of a few ppl and ended up as an official open-air festival a year later.This year, my friend wasn't the main person responsible but he still helped out alot. We know that the festival tends to have bad timing with the weather, even though it's held in the middle of the summertime. And we weren't disappointed this year. The first day we went there thinking we better take our chance to go there before the bad weather arrives on the next day, but the rain was faster and caught up on us - just in time we got there, the rain started. It was really heavy rain and wind but thankfully, it didn't last too long so the rest of the festival was still great. And I like having cooler air instead of the weather being too hot. I always am in favor for cool weather. And again, I ended up being one of the few people wearing a t-shirt in the very end while everyone else put on a pullover or a jacket.... something isn't right with me. I guess I'm simply my father's son.









No comments:

Post a Comment