Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sex and the City > Indiana Jones 4?

Yes yes, I know. Definitely a NO to that question from my side. But tonight at the cinema it did look like it. Premiere of the "Sex and the City" movie in our local cinema. And we decided to go watch the latest Indiana Jones at that time! We were wondering already when we looked up info that Indiana Jones 4 wasn't showing on the biggest screen they had. Of course not! That one was reserved for "Sex and the City"...

And even though I knew there probably would be alot of ppl there to watch the premiere, I didn't expect that... the place was packed! And to little surprise there were mostly women! They had additional waiters roaming around and were handing out champaign... took me like 20 mins in the line just to get my coke for the movie!

I had to take pictures with my cellphone hastely since I just couldn't believe it. Never seen that place so packed, and I was there for the Episode 1 premiere many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment