Tuesday, May 20, 2008

more games coming up

After some time passed now without me buying new games, there are more and more coming up on the horizon that I simply want to have. And strangely, they are all coming out for the 360. Ok, not really surprising. It just makes me realize that I really don't need a PS3 - except for like 1 or 2 games perhaps and as a Bluray-Player.

Anyway, here are some more games I'm looking forward to.

Soulcalibur 4

I've loved all Soul... games so far. Starting with Soulblade/Souledge on the old PSX. That game back then was actually the reason I got myself a PSX. Soulcalibur on the Dreamcast was a milestone concerning graphics and playability in my eyes, while Soulcalibur 2 was more solid - it didn't blow me away that much, probably because it was released on the PS2 aswell and I was spoiled since the Xbox was able to deliver much nicer graphics at that time. The 3rd sequel didn't make it to any Microsoft-console, so now that the 4th one is announced, I'm really looking forward to it! From what footage I've seen so far, they can't really do much wrong anymore. Looks nice enough for me. Now I only hope for 2 things: same playability as the old games and let Taki be part of the cast! Then I'll buy this game without even reading a review.



Star Wars - Force Unleashed

I can't say much about this game yet, cept: Looks cool and very promising! It definitely does, and as a big Star Wars- and lightsabre-fan this surely caught my attention. Now lets hope they get the rest of the ingredients for a good game together aswell, then this will be one hell of a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment